Disneyland - Galaxy's Edge

 



Disneyland at Halloween is my absolutely favorite time to visit the parks...


 



The decorations are so adorable and spooky in just the right way for perfect family fun.



The Haunted Mansion is decorated in Nightmare Before Christmas with Jack and Sally's love ❤️ everywhere. We got to see them strolling through Orleans Square as we waited for our reservation for the ride.


There is a Nightmare Before Christmas laser- light show above Tom Sawyer's Island at night, which although not nearly as good at Fantasmic is a nice change. 

This was my first time experiencing the new Star Wars World, Galaxy's Edge. I was not disappointed.




It is pretty amazing.. I would describe it as an emersive experience. The rides are also a completely new experience...




I won't spoil it for you.. you really need to experience both new rides first hand. They are totally unique and if a Star Wars fan I truly believe you will love them. I highly suggest getting the lightening pass. Splurge. Get it. Don't wait in line. 



The set design was incredible 



And yes.. you get bullied by storm troopers. One asked for my identification before I could use the restroom.



I did not eat in the new world but opted for ice cream on Main Street and headed for San FranTokoyo on the California Adventure side for food. Yes, they serve Irish coffee and beer, wine and cocktails on that side. 

For lunch, I always recommended Pizza Planet for the kiddos. They have a decent Caesar Salad, too. All food can be ordered in advanced via the Disneyland App which makes things so much more streamlined and cuts down on the wait.


 

13 hours later- exhausted and still going!! ...  I only include this for my stalking Space Karen. 



 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abandon all hope, ye who enter...

3days of Darkness! Happy Palm Sunday

Financier Ross Stevens Threatens Rescind $100 M Gift Unless Magill Ousted