Abandon all hope, ye who enter...

Everyone is welcome! I mean everyone! Please bring all your funniest jokes and memes. This is a positive environment with low toxicity. We follow Disqus rules, no targeted harassment, no spamming, and no doxxing of full names or work addresses, no creepy stalking either!


Day 4 of Midnite Xpresso: Last night dreams came true. It may have been SomeDudes greatest moment on Disqus. Yes, heads rolled but his form was outstanding. Tort was quick to revive everyone as fast as humanly possible so SomeDude could quickly practice his samurai skills, again. It was magnificent and everything I'd hoped it would be and more. Max held back, waiting in reserve, watching, waiting. They are the real Three Musketeers!! Thank you all for participating. We appreciate you and love your support. We maintain a one-day time-out policy for breaking Disqus rules, toxic behavior, creepy stalking. We will only consider a ban for repeat offenders. Anyone injured erroneously last night please accept my humble apology, we are a new site and learning. 

Todays topic is Best Christmas movie. My pick is: 


Day 3 of Midnite Xpresso: Last night we survived our first Midnite blow-out with easy. Wishing the two involved the best today punching out their differences! Pics or it didn't happen. I'll hold out posting any article about THAT until down the line and I get the thumbs up. For now, let us stick to celebrating Christmas and Christmas fashion. Ugly sweaters are still going strong out there, let's see some!


Day 2 of Midnite Xpresso! Thank you for all the support and love! You all made my day! So many great comments and dialogue I decided to keep it going. My plan is to create a "New Top Story" down the line. In the meantime, here is a new recipe for you to try! The angels are a nice touch to your table top decor. 



Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday, after Halloween and maybe President's Day, which celebrates the greatest men in American history, and Labor Day, a day of national rest for some and not others. 

Christmas is about family and friends and cheer. You can tell a lot about a person via their choice of decor, fashion statements, even gift giving. We as a nation love to heckle each other about that behind each others back, and even to each others faces!  It is uniting. 

I'd like to spend this week focusing on fashion tips, best recipes, and best gift giving ideas for those of us that need a little help. 

I purchased this for my 9 year old! Being an avid fan of the movie I'm sure he will LOVE this dude!

Any guesses? 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3days of Darkness! Happy Palm Sunday

Financier Ross Stevens Threatens Rescind $100 M Gift Unless Magill Ousted