Poor RM- it’s actually pitiful




This is legit one of the saddest things I’ve seen posted in a longtime. She wishes she could retire but cannot because her dead beat husband- who on multiple occasions has called her cunt and a bitch, verbally abuses her online and doesn’t care if she has online sex with other men in front of him and in fact, is ok with sharing her, is dragging her down financially- This woman doesn’t know how disrespected she is by the man she financially supports. That’s how deep in her abuse she is embedded ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ- it’s pitiful… 



I wonder why….. not really… we all know why…


And someone sent me this- anyone else getting pop-up notifications of their phone being wiretapped after looking at Snake-Social? 
Anyone else get this popup!!! 


——————

Speaking of AJ…. 






I mean- this is why those losers at SS shouldn’t have messed with all the witches at Mediaite - AJ is screwed- his tree fucking days are over 





๐ŸคฃSmiles and Meh flexing their cool status 






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Running a train on PN and Reno Fun Train- Everyone understands what that is about AJ, Murph, Jay, Matt, TrollU, Stewie, Rick and even you Tayvona - we all understand 




Awww poor SD- he’s broken ๐Ÿ˜ž - 






It’s ok Smiles- MX to you Smiles- we accept you just the way you are  




SSqueakers have small ones and low sperm count. This is why Dear Leader over there couldn’t reproduce, got it. And he’s ghey. 







Oops - sorry! I almost forgot Jay’s nighty night material ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ




Man, are they goin to cry about how mean Jack is to them all day at SS or what? Jack is so mean to us… ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ… yes, we threaten to murder him and bury him in the desert but that’s just a joke! Why is he so sensitive to murder jokes! Everyone loves a good murder joke! 

And why are the Mediaite people so mean to us! I mean, we flag them out for being PN all the time and annoy them and bully them! But why don’t they love our misogyny and racism? We are so funny! We are the funniest racists on the interwebs- oh, and we are the best online grapists too-  come on! It’s just for fun! 


Ashtray thought this one hilarious! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Ashtray is just a lil klan

——————-
I mean we do all run from the school trench-coat kid, Smiles- you found your fellow school rejects ๐Ÿคฃ







I love doing this to you. 




     




๐Ÿคฃ PN vs Smiles 




Smiles was all big and bad- like he was tough - dropping people down mineshafts and stuff. He was emailing Jay and thingkin he could handling stuff for SS…๐Ÿคฃ Trying to be intimidating- but WE knew the truth of the matter-



 
Like as if he was bigger and badder than all the trolls before him- ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿซต



Ha! But now he is learning-  We at MX Fart in your general direction! Take it Smiles!



——————-






Because We at Mx talk about funny shit 




As seen at Azraels place- and it is really foul- 





At least 50 isn’t sitting around whining… 





Everyone wonders where FOs goes? I sent out the posse




CatLivesMatter is hawt in all universes- 






Should we set up a GoFund me for some hiking boots for 50? 


50 is claiming victim status because Holly will no longer cook for him or attend to his every need, like refilling his whiskey ๐Ÿฅƒ on demand - 50, your liver is dying. Try running ๐Ÿƒ‍♂️- you be so cute ๐Ÿฅฐ I need this ! 





And for the normal heterosexual males- Darrell and CatLivesMatter- I gotcha 




It’s always a closeted gay man- always - ahem- If the first letter of your name starts either the letter J! 




I dunno ๐Ÿคท‍♀️- it’s like watching SS-






Yeah! Work out with Snek!




And stop being paranoid- I only have one enemy over at SS in my book and it’s not the Jay. He is just a moron. 

It’s ok Smiles-


—————

Anyway- I was considering opening the Iron Curtain- Snekky wants to look inside so so bad- thoughts? 




Anyone else see 60 yr old Rickster say he “WOULD!” After Murph posted a 14 yr old looking  Korean K-POP star?!?! WTF!๐Ÿ˜ณ  Is he fucking nasty AF or what?? I bet he has questionable material on his computer! 

We gotta keep Jay supplied with bathroom material-




This is also what I do- FYI- but I also write your names in my blood ๐Ÿฉธ - I won’t tell you want I do when I go into the desert under the moon - 





Oh! FunkOut! Naughty!๐Ÿ˜ˆ 




Never forget- RM and Ashtray are sitting right there laughing at their jokes. RM claims to be a DV victim. Does anyone believe her when she lets this slide on her site and these comments are made by her “husband”? Oh, and they are made in reference to her friend Holly. What a terrible friend- *cough cough* “friend” lol ๐Ÿ˜† 




Remember to laugh! ๐Ÿ˜† these are jokes with no punchline! 

—————-

Here you go Snekky PooPoo- you can’t fool me, man. lol ๐Ÿ˜† - or One- or Lactose.  But anyway- this is MY beach. I grew up here. This is where I learned to surf. This is the North side tho- boo! I’m a South side girly! Dwight’s! Muah! ๐Ÿ’‹ if you know, you know! 






Because you guys seem to have never seen a breastfeeding woman. Sorry, I know my lurkers now like Fat chicks like RM- but oh well… I guess you’ll suffer this one.





AJ gearing up for the weekend SnekkyParty, he’s going to talk about his tribal ancestry with RM.






Murph’s kinda inspiring my Halloween costume- thoughts? I kinda like this one- 




We found this one for Smiles -




Oh, 




I thought I’d post a video to turn on my top lurker - this one is for you Snake- I got you boo! Xoxo ๐Ÿ’‹ 


Just think baby cakes- you can almost collect SS and when you do, you’ll get to draw on RM SS ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘ bang bang ‼️ - 


Drinking= Old People Thing 

Americans saw a 2% drop in overall drinking and 8% in heavy drinking in just the 2022 to 2024 window. Total drinking dropped most dramatically among Gen Z, with rates falling nearly 6% from 2022 to 2024, compared with about 2% for Millennials. Heavy drinking fell by roughly a fifth in both generations.

Older Americans, however, went in the opposite direction, with those in the 50 to 64 age group seeing an increase of 4% in overall drinking, and 36% spike in heavy drinking from 2018 to 2024.



 

And just a reminder- those losers post their life stories on Disqus and cry when We at Mx remember “but my privacy!”- but We at Mx don’t share our life stories- Ha! 




Baldy Crybaby Stewie when he met his dommy mommy wifey. Aww ๐Ÿฅฐ-  it’s Covid season Stewie, don’t forget to get your vaccine! Afterwards, go on Disqus and tell people not to get vaccinated! Now go cry like the annoying kid on the airplane. PN! PN! PN! 



Is this where pickle-tits comes from? The texture around the nipples? Is this another biological phenomenon which grosses Snake and the SSimps out? Probably, yes. ๐Ÿ‘ Breastfeeding also irritates them, I’m sure.



Stroke it- stroke the ego. It’s so fragile. So fragile. 

Your voice- gosh- your voice is so smooth- ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿซต

GHEY RICK GOBBLE GOBBLE

Oh, and it is very very interesting Snake banned Daisy when Murph harassed her kids- calling her a mudshark but he banned Karlea for - well, we still don’t know why- Stewie just lies and cries about everything. But then again, Snake memed my minor and still refuses to apologize and his wife laughed about it- so they have zero morals. Whatcha gonna do- trashy people be like that ๐Ÿคท‍♀️

————————-


For Educational Purposes Only- 
Because there are some lurkers who are obvious suburbanites and only wear cowboy boots and cowboy hats because they’re cosplayers and have never had children and never will, thank God - 


It’s not that hard - these are the manuals 


You’re welcome Darrell

๐Ÿ˜‡ h! Also-  I’m eating this- try it- Delicious! 
 Murph is scanning my pores because he always looking for something to stick his small peen in-  - Jay is looking at my hair- he jealous I have some - They both have Gobbler necks!  BOOMERS! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Murph lied about his ageywagey retired on SS now! Ha ha ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿซต


๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ 


Never fight a ginger ๐Ÿ˜



————

We need some plastic surgeon recommendations in Scottsdale for CO2 laser resurfacing and a neck lift - 

Dear MXAbby: this neighbor of mine, I very heavy drinker, and cocaine user, is in desperate need of a laser resurfacing- any suggestions? Also, her much much older Boomer “husband” has a turkey neck that is extremely distracting. I can’t stop looking at it! It swings back and forth like a low hanging ball sack whenever he flirts with my boyfriend. Suggestions? 
   
A special message from a special friend to our top lurker -





 And of course - since we are working on delicious recipes over here with Darrell….


 And in Jays fantasy land - 


We at MX aren’t cheap ass pick-mes like Jelly and RapeMitigator - 




—————-


School time - Since everyone seemed so bored I figured I’d provide some educational material-





Hormones are definitely a factor when it comes to size 


In other news, chicken thighs are my favorite meat. They are definitely the juiciest part of a chicken. I’m skeptical of her ability to get the skin crispy with this recipe but do like her honey sauce. Thoughts? What’s your favorite part of a bird? 




And of course, everyone wave to our biggest lurker! ๐Ÿ‘€ 



Hahaha STALKER ALERT! ๐Ÿšจ GOBBLER MAN

—————-




Hehehe ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ‘️ U





Murph is going to cry for me- there’s no filter on this photo, babe. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Cry ๐Ÿ˜ข now- call me leather face- you think I have a filter on because I don’t have wrinkles. I don’t have wrinkles because I drink 0 alcohol, none, nada- zilch - and really never have my entire life. I have never used hard drugs, never tried coke, acid, meth. I don’t smoke cigarettes or weed. This is one reason I am a great mother contrary to SSlander. You can still see the texture on my skin. Those are called pores, you idiot. We all have them. Your skin needs them to function. You’re welcome. You can also see my freckles, I have many. Learn what a filter is, Ugly Man. - also- I don’t have a Gobbler. The moment I do though I will fucking fix that shit! RM you need laser bitch- that drinking - wow






We at MX want to know if The Gobbler Snek got his prison tat before or after Bubba consummated their marriage? 





Just curious ๐Ÿ‘€ Jay



Gobble Gobble Gobble The Gobbler is that what the ๐Ÿ’ Cherrys stand for? 




Remember when Jay thought he burned GB for smoking Marlboros? Then 2A posted this of Snake.Com๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ What a moron! 

Yeah, Jay- ๐Ÿคช


For Darrell- this will motivate you as you make those 2 AM comments for SS- ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰- 



——————————————————-




Mkay- this Mudderfocker calls me old 


☝️☝️ ๐Ÿฆƒ ☝️☝️☝️you think RM rubs it? Or just stares? 


And this is what it’s like sitting behind Stewie at the beach- ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ





Fondling each other in all the right places 




Jay be lurking like a heartsick lil boy 


I truly hope 50 buys new hiking boots and accepts his fate. 
Let’s be more phenomenal and less a crybaby drunk, mkay? Go bag a peak loser! 


AJ be lurking for Jelly and Jellllly LOVES it! ๐Ÿ”ฅ They’re kissy ๐Ÿ˜˜ faces.





——————<๐Ÿ–•>——-

Everyone Meet up at the Convention Center tomorrow in Ocean City! ๐Ÿ˜‰ E-volution! 


Never forget Snake needs AI enhancement to make him look bigger 

We can, Jay- you did not make it 12 hrs without breaking your promise of not talking  about us. You lack focus and discipline. You married a woman who is drunk everyday and flirting with men on SS for all to see. She’s not your greatest achievement. You paint walls for a living and have no kids. ๐Ÿ˜œ 

See- you didn’t make it 12 hrs without breaking your promise not to talk about PN or Jack- Failure! And you lied about my weight, again. Aren’t you a personal trainer? You’d think you’d know about BMI. Another Jay failure.  You are such a huge disappointment. 
 Rick and Murph always obsessed with GB and I- Rick demanding videos and photos! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ–•

losers you don’t get to know about our private life. Unlike you dumbos we don’t post about it on a public forum- go stroke it to Jelly you freaks  


Which is bizarre y’all post about your private lives on a public forum when you obviously gossip and chat together in private on Discord. How stalkery of Miss Ashtray anyway-  ๐Ÿคช- isn’t that what you accuse MXers of when they send me screenshots? Yeah- and look at all you doing the exact same thing ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿซต
 Go clone Jack some more Jay. That seems to be your biggest accomplishment, cloning Jack, flagging Jack-followed by harassing Hog to near suicide. 

Snake you need AI to make you look fit- now go smash ๐Ÿ’ฅ something 




—————————————————————-


The SSloppers newest insult is to call me leather face and old - which is a troll on 4 of the 6 women who stop by SS all of who are older than me- Also, Murph himself must be in his mid 60s looking at his pictures, if that asshole claims to be younger than mid-60s, LIE,  AJ is in his 80s, Jay is 63, TrollU looks like death, like the bottom of a jungle man’s foot after walking through monkey shit, and big baby Zach is bald and psycho- But these people lack all kinds of self awareness, right? 

So this is my Ode to that Corrie who seems fairly nice- 




And there is the freaking dude one that shadows Murph- he isn’t normal - lurking weirdo 
 





Rambo Murph thinks humans care about his opinions- ๐Ÿคญ
We at MX laugh at him, most especially the Royal One called  PN- who thinks his intelligence is below average and has a tendency towards acts of violence. ๐Ÿšฉ 





All of Disqus - Blah ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ


Remember- No PN or Jack- Discipline Letter J

The Meatheads don’t put up much of a fight- 


Let’s check out  Jays AI enhanced- bulked up chicken legs- 


Maybe Jay can be more disciplined now that he promises not to ever talk about PN or Jack, again. 



Good AJ- stop harassing people and keep my name and my son out of your dirty mouth, you Pig.



๐Ÿ–•AJ learning to STFU up





Jay’s response that since he declined it is a non-issue is so typical, isn’t it?  It’s just a joke, man! She needs meds for not getting the joke, says the SS therapist. 

It was a joke to meme my kid getting whipped by a man, it’s a joke to make fun of his body (12 years old), it’s a joke to push me down mineshafts, a joke to give me black eyes, a joke to skull fuck my eye out, a joke to rape me, a joke to run a fun train on me,  a joke to take lime to Jacks house uninvited - 

What’s the punchline? 






—————————————-
How is it they miss the “You were never invited part” and “I despise you part” and “I’ve filed police reports on you part” and “stay the fuck away from me part” - and it becomes well “Jay declined- so don’t cherry pick” “you can’t take a joke”  ? Anyone? - None of you were invited near my person. 

“Threatening or advocating for sexual violence to silence someone is a severe form of harassment and intimidation, and hiding behind the excuse of a "joke" does not change its impact. When someone makes a statement like this and then claims "it's just a joke," they are using a common manipulation tactic called Schrรถdinger's Catboy (or Schrรถdinger's joke)—where the speaker decides whether they were being serious or joking based on the audience's reaction. [1, 2]” - what strategy does the “therapist” over there recommend when dealing with this type of behavior? Maybe asking Jay what the punchline was of the joke? Would that work Therapist Ninja? What was the punchline of the joke you laughed at? 


No, Jay given in the last two weeks you’ve discussed tossing me down mineshafts multiple times, skull fucking me on fun trains, taking lime out to Jacks place and now this - unwanted sexual relations with you- I do not see it as a joke but as another form of intimidation to control MXers.   You and your bros are definitely trying to intimidate me- “screw me into silence” as AJ put it. It was not a joke. It was an attempt to intimidate. 


You had better not come to visit me, Jay. You aren’t invited. And really stop humiliating your wife. Your friends openly discussing having you visit other women is disgraceful- especially a woman you obsess about 24/7.

The fake therapist, and he is a fraud, should sit down and stop embarrassing himself.  He seems clumsy and inept. 

What he failed to see and what your narrative isn’t telling is that you failed to remove the post- instead leaving it up… you decided to humiliate your wife, disrespect her, attempt to intimidate me, and condone AJ… you do not fool anyone, Jay..
—————————————-
Since Akasha is moderating at SS today why hasn’t she taken down AJs post stating they were sending a man I despise out to fuck me into silence-aka rape me? Where is the moral authority now?  

Snake left this post of AJs up all day. He is a married man. He doesn’t care about his wife’s humiliation at all. . 

Here AJ and the boys are planning to send Jay to come rape me- AGAIN. So why does RM put up with this stuff? They talk about me all day- they plan sexual violence against me, and her sorry ass thinks it is funny. And why does Jelly continue to flirt with these guys? And Kanita? Something is seriously wrong with this girls- deeply disturbed. 


Anyway, you are not invited anywhere near me Jay. If you come near me after all of these online threats, you will regret it. RM, you have such a broken picker. Embrace solitude. Your husband could have deleted that but made the choice to leave it up: that’s got to hurt, girl.

————

Speaking of wind- Everyone knows it was AJ that shit himself 



Snakes doing everything possible not to talk about me today but they’ve only made 200 comments and it’s almost 1 PM. Oh, dear. 

Murph thinks I cut out his comments calling me leather face, saggy tits,  ugly- no, no- those were definitely included with the skull fucking and glass eye, and I don’t think anyone cares about his hurt feelings and lashing about. They can see for themselves how I appear. ๐Ÿคท‍♀️

For my SS boo buddy, Darrell! I like Mexican Pizza, too. 





Meh on his way to Reno



SD dealing with the consequences of hanging out with Jelly





By far the funniest things we’ve uncovered in this entire thing is that Azbania is one, from Albania- and two, a dude. This means Murph is making out with a foreign male catfishing troll. We LOVE that for him. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‚

And Azbanian has been lurking ๐Ÿ‘€ like an OCD nutter- so let’s feed him: 


He doesn’t like all the PN attention! Boohoo! Murph best sober up and go stroke that wanker. 


In other news..I saw this interesting tidbit and wished to pass it along  for my friends 


It got me thinking about how nice people react to horrible things, like elephant boots. Right? 


———————————-
Who is the biggest Thundercunt? PN!! I will always fucking beat Sneks ass. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿซต

Hahahaha this loser rage quit after I posted my blog laughing at him obsessing over me all day. Imagine being his wife and your husband obsessed over another woman all day long, every single day- day in, day out. ๐Ÿ˜œ ouch

Someone should buy Snake some Rogaine and a nose wax- nothing is going to fix his FAS face though - that’s too Fugly to fix. And Jay, man- only you care that RM is a fatty. It’s a you problem- ๐Ÿคญ you aren’t ok with her. 

Bahaha and look at this grown ass man crying over someone blocking him-  you just can’t take these clowns seriously 






Something about Snake brings out the worst in these guys- look at how they can’t stop talking about me all because of him. Does anyone think they’d talk about me if Snake wasn’t obsessed with me? 



All day today Snake and the boys have made SS all about me! Look at them go.


Snake left out the part where he was admonished by the Sheriff- oddly he keeps getting my height and weight wrong though and keeps posting it.. sooo weird. And it was information which was never provided to the Sheriff and we never met… it’s almost like Jay is lying - anyway here is me now - but the important part has always been Jay memed my minor son and sent violent threats via the internet. The Sheriff told him to stop harassing us.


Today- actually as they were talking about me I was enjoying a nice fat hamburger with my son and working-something Jay doesn’t appear to do.  

I guess they couldn’t make up their minds as to my height and weight-




At least I have boobs- but you know - RagginMenopause had hers cut off.  And RM is fat. ๐Ÿคท‍♀️ Stop whining Rick. I never dragged  your wife you tool.. you inserted yourself between RM and I and assumed I was talking about your wife.
I have a site Jay- are you an idiot? Rhetorical question. Look the word up. As to moving on, you can’t stop talking about me. Or lurking here. It’s all day PN. In a constant live stream of consciousness- I’m always on your mind Jay…. And Murph’s it seems 


Murph is really bitter I find him ugly AF! Don’t care if you think I’m ugly Murph. I’m loved, your validation is meaningless. 


They posted the sagging Barbie pic like 4 times - Kanita gurl. You best watch yourself ….๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿซต… for real .. they hardly talk about you now, gay men be like that 



Snake you run away and cry whenever Greenbean or NorthStar show up. And why would Jack engage with you! You flag his accounts and threaten to murder him via your buddies, God knows you are too chickenshit to meet Jack alone. / you are the dumbest looking mf alive 



As to how many provide me screenshots at MX. ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿซต glad you think it’s only 1. We will never ever tell you fuckers. You don’t get to haunt us, fuckweeds. Try harder. It’s not a popularity contest for us. ๐Ÿ–•

——————————————-


We at MX are enjoying Jays psycho meltdown 
 
In our usual manner- with good humor 

And we think we found the tough “fighter” Smiles- is that him doing laundry? We see Jelly on her fav fav bench. 


Oh- noes! Here’s Smiles! 


I am beautiful - and so are you Smiles. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿซ 

—————————————————————-







๐Ÿค” the lil fakey fake therapist just knew nothing abouts this but it seems to be what every single psychologist has concluded:

๐Ÿคท‍♀️- Snake is abusive 




Is Snake going to shoot-up the post office? 




๐Ÿ˜‚ we just had a nice group chat about Jay- why is he always roping other men into his drama? Is Jay the biggest Queen of all time? He definitely doesn’t like to stand alone or get his own hands dirty. He is like a movie trope- the villain that stands back and sends his minions in one after another to face certain death in his place- Something to be aware of- he will use  Smiles… the other guys got smart and backing  off ๐Ÿ˜†- nobody likes to be used for another man’s dumb war 




His rhetoric is definitely getting violent, though. Note that everyone. Last weekend he was discussing “lime” in regards to taking care of Jack. 

Jay, is it time for me to file another police report? ๐Ÿค” maybe yes 
With this one- hmmm- it’s stacking up. 


———————————————————



Come back Shane! Hahaha Murph’s dumb water gun!



Just remember this all you part time Christians at SS 
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿซต He coming 

And I walk with the Tree Spirits who now know your names. 


Oh, what did you SSlosers do all day on Sunday? Harass people? Clone them and cry that you were cloned? Stalk them and cry that you were stalked? Call them dirty names and cry when they called you names back? Such fulfillment. 


I gotta take care of Spider Darrell since I decided he isn’t too SS ghey 




AJ and Snake can buy horses now!! And Tort can wear his small dix energy boots. Wtf Fiddy- I sorta had a bit more faith in your manhood- why do you always fucking fail? Is it the booze? Is it the untreated ptsd?  




This clip just got me thinking about Meh- ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ


I gotta say this about Meh- he wears proper fucking boots. And he knows when a fucking dick in boots is being a dick in boots. Who doesn’t love lil baby seals and elephants?? ๐Ÿ˜ 


I went and saw Hope last night. It was everything I wanted in my Korean monster movie. The last 20 minutes were bizarre but the awesome car chase and total monster destruction completely made up for the bizarre weird ending- which I didn’t even mind. It was sorta Korean hilarious. Last weekend I saw Buddy which was also pretty damn great. I highly recommend that one. Go see murderous PeeWees Playhouse, it’ll remind you of SS.

Speaking of which- What did that freak Jay do on his Saturday night? 

He cloned Jack. Now watch him whine all week about how Jack stalks his ass. Does he though? Or is it really Snak harassing and stalking Jack? ๐Ÿ˜‰ yeah

And if you want to laugh more-


And in other news, Holly gets what is rightfully hers. 50 cries. Boo Hoo. 

And what’s this creepy dude crying about NOW ! He begging for an invite to SnakyCom or what? eggs and sugar, man. He’s just Sneks type! Just gotta get there… ๐Ÿ˜œ



Those freaks put out openly for free! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ



———————

Hey SSketchyville Lurkers! Lil Wilfred the Turdette! Suck it


 



What are the chances Snekky David Carradine himself after he finishes running around naked, air punching shit, kicking RMs dog? 50/50? 

Discuss

—————

Ok, Snakes constant cry is boring AF. GB owns him and Snake can’t get over it. Snake you’re a reject. Cattle ranchers don’t get subsidies and you smoke cigarettes like a 12 yr old girl. You fell on your face trying to light one and made a fool of yourself. Get over it.

Let’s go back to dragging Wilfred’s Elephant boots and Stewies ugly face.
================•
Is Jay ever able to stand by himself? He’s so feeble. Look at his roping Smiles into his drama- he like a fugly man Karen- a Ken. A sexless Ken who won’t bang his wife but is always looking for a new boi toy. Is that you Smiles? You Snakes new plaything? 





And Jay wonders why the police show up at his house? Jay has a tendency for violence when he isn’t getting his way. Wa wa wa
 

 That’s not very nice Smiles. Tsk tsk- Someone should warn Smiles. I always liked Smiles but if he wants to white knight for another man…GHEY!  I have a real life posse, two of which -  You can’t intimidate me fucktard.

ANYWAY- why is Jay always getting other men to fight his battles? Oh, right he’s a pussy.
————-
Jay can’t stop crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
Ffs ๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️ stop crying you baby - you’re such an emotional pussy, dude. ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿซต


———-

Jay, you use your own server so therefore have access to IPs ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿซต- no Wilfred not from the Disqus mod panel you dope. 



 
And for the newcomers, Jay was admonished by the Sheriffs for using a minor child, my minor child, in memes and AI videos and posting violence towards us. He likes to hide that part.  He also likes to lie and say I doxxed him and was also admonished- both are lies. Hope that clears it up.- signed PN


Jay felt the need to declare I am nothing for the 100th time. Feeling ok, Jay? *cunty look at Jay*


————-

Hahaha notice that Jay stubbornly refuses to name all the other people that abhor him? Greenbean just dragged him all over the place and Snake ran away crying. ๐Ÿ˜ญNorthStar drags him constantly. Snake had to block him. Funkalicious, Lactose, MVP, Huggy, Hubris, Cue, Anne, Daisy, Karla, Patrick, the MAGA sucks person, all the clones of SS people- that  person really hates the racist SS site.  The list is shorter of who doesn’t hate SS. ..but Snake tells his cult followers, it’s only:
PN and Jack ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿซต


Is this the saddest thing ever? No- Wilfred’s Elephant boots are… fuck that guy sideways. I hope someone calls PETA on him. I did not call his job but I ๐Ÿ’ฏ support someone reporting him to PETA because who buys Elephant skin boots? 







This is for my secret fan boys who aren’t gang grapists

Or psycho ghey bois like Stewie 




 Or weird sexual deviants like- um- ๐Ÿ˜ AJ? What is this?


Oh and then what? I mean, I trust that street hooker dogs instincts.




Oh! Look! ๐Ÿ‘€ 


This baby elephant has a mom! Something Lil Wilfred lacked. Now he wears a mama elephant as his boot because nothing fills the emptiness of his soul. So he self soothes his ego by displaying flashy possessions. 


——————
RagginMenopause (who is several years older than me) is gone for 4hrs and Snake sends out the dude invites for the Hotdog Egg and Sugar Party. ๐ŸŽˆ 

Hope someone has the Shart Survival kit ready for Mr Squirty Pants AJ 

—————
Stewie is the poster child of nepotism. He is a big nosed balding cry baby on his daddy’s lap. I guess Zach is Jays next chump-
——

Pigsken is such a suburban retard. Cattle ranchers don’t get subsidies. He is a fucking dumbass every time he opens his mouth. Greenbean is just laughing at him and his lack of knowledge. It’s funny. ๐Ÿ˜† We heckle you, openly, Jay.



And every single time he interacts with GB, Snake sounds like an effeminate buffoon.


The only one who sounds more an idiot is Stewie who sees PN everywhere!

Yeah, that wasn’t me- ๐Ÿคท‍♀️๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿซต
But everyone hates you guys! So - it’s definitely a member of PN ghost army! 


But let’s talk about this ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿคช- who’s eggs you eating tonight Jay? After doing some sugar? ๐Ÿค” -
Will Stewie join them at the Super 8



—————-
Look! We found Lil Wilfred the Turds next boot skins- now he’s too chicken shit to do the hunting but… here we go


We know he must fill his emptiness up with something-
———-

Come on, PigSken- who you sending now? 
๐Ÿ˜‚  We all know you use people like cannon fodder. Who you roping in for your ego?  - a war based on your lies because you couldn’t admit you doxxed yourself and accept accountability for using a minor child in your memes and AI video.  Who you using under false pretenses?



So, who is next? I believe Darrell, CatLivesMatter and Toma are hard noes. 

——————————

Oderint dum metuant

Lil Wilfred the Turd- wallow in your weakness 

———————
๐Ÿคท‍♀️




Azbania is evil - not because he is atheist but because of his actions. Remember that Azbania is the biggest woman hater, racist, and anti-Semite  on Disqus-
His entire purpose is to spread hate. He will lie one moment to manipulate you in order to play you the next. 

—————-

Oh, shit! Rambo Murph is on the run from the Feds! They’ve unleashed the dogs! Hide Wilfred’s huff bag!

It’s really Jelly dude! No chick willing lives in the slums of the 12 Mile Corridor and picks an exposed house bro! 
FED ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿซต

———————————-

So, did Clutch wreck Stewie for the 3rd day in a row? 


———————-
Someone specifically asked me to post this for Wilfred and tell him he is pretentious 



And someone else wants you to know Elephants are more intelligent than Tort. He is an idiot.



Ohhh look! Lil Wilfred the Turd has purchased another mask to cover his emptiness and hide his inadequacy. How superfluous! 


This time his bruised ego felt the need to purchase outlandish- Elephant Skins! Bravo ๐Ÿ‘ Lil Turd your streak of being Aggressively Mediocre continues. To compensate for your lack of genuine inner greatness, and strength of character your wounded, fragile ego compelled you to flaunt your possessions- possessions you knew would be seen as either an extreme display of wealth or as a gross waste of life for your vanity- it’s funny. ๐Ÿ˜„ - your weak ego on display - it makes me laugh. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿซต Dance lil shit! 


And Greenbean wants Tort and AJ  to know- for once AJ got  it right. And also, he better never see him wearing those boots around him. Best stick to be an urban Californian cowboy.

——————————
Yes, yes- I’m totally bald, just like I am 220 pounds, have 6 fingers, am promiscuous- and have an old leather face- all Snake lies he was caught in. 
Still waiting to see that face card of RagginMenopause and Jelly- oh wait…



๐Ÿ˜‘ ugh! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Look at them lurking! And watch them pretend any of us try to make comments on their creepers site- no, no creepy Boomers- we don’t. 


 Murph has to be 64- 

This dude lurking down at you from your skylight- 

Fuck off Freddy Fazbear! 


——————

 I can’t take insults seriously when Snake looks like Sweetums from the Muppets. He has a Pickle Nose for goodness sakes! ๐Ÿ‘ƒ When his insults are things like “pickle tits” “big beaver” “fat fingers” “bald” “old” and he looks like Sweetums- with a dick nose

C’mon! At least he has a lil companion froggy like Fiddy to humor him! ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคญ- two lonely dudes on a journey together …doing whatever together 


 Also can we agree…

His potato sack nose and whiny voice resembles a Villager from Minecraft- can any of us take this dork seriously when he insults us?? No, the only people who listen to him are hostages in his lil Villager City, forced to talk about food, tuna melts, AJs poops, and stroke him all day long. 

And just as a side note the only person more jump scare worthy than Villager Pickle Nose Snake is PapaSmurph.

Someone sent me that picture of him- AGAIN- without warning me first and DAMN! His mug wins the Monster Inc Scarer Award, even over Potato Head TrollU and LilTurdette Wilfred. Holy Moly Batman! Sunscreen! And maybe a face mask, like lucha libre was made for you, bro. 




Really Smurph that is the ugliest catfish picture I’ve ever seen in my life. Try smiling next time, or at least showering.… I am not sure how he pulled off an uglier picture than  piggy eyed Pigsken with his craggy elongated jowl face Realtor headshot  but he did! 

Someone should use that as their avatar for Halloween, for sure. 



These guys are definitely competing for who is more psycho over at SS- one upping each other-

Their god awful ugly faces aside- they can change those to some degree. What they cannot change are their ugly ass personalities and corrupt evil souls. Right? Let’s discuss THAT! That’s our discussion. Smurph’s terrorism of women with his “froggyside” bandit Prince Azbania, his fantasies of grape, gang grape fantasies, riding trains on women, beating women up with Prince Azbania. Together they target women like PN, Zoe, Daisy, Jean Grey, Karla and GG-  Jelly will get her turn- it’s inevitable… even Val got targeted by Murph. 

 And Snake’s focused obsession with harassing a select few that displease him, that call out his racism, misogyny, or ill treatment- Daisy, Karla, Jack, NS, PN, Greenbean, GG, Anne, MrsG, Rat/ all suffer his psychotic crybully narcissistic meltdowns. 

Who is worse? Let’s discuss


But first can someone find Murph some lips?


Yeah ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ™Œ  Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š someone found them! 



Oh, and someone tell that dumb Ah!ScrewMyStarfish guy that nobody believes he’s a therapist. 


map