File the TPO Jack- today
I am going to have a fabulous night now. Cheers 🥂
Let’s discuss Jay, Matt’s, Murphy’s, Tayvonna’s little menacing trip to intimate Jack. First, I’d like to point out, Jay was never brave enough to meet up with Jack alone. He had to wait for Matt to come along, with maybe a bro or two for backup. That tells you a lot about Jay.
The retired cop is planning to come and Snake claims to have paid off the police department.
50 is asking about Jacks relationship with God, implying he is about to method maker.
And Snakes implication that their attack on an elderly man will be so bad it will make the news.
Now that we’ve looked over the screenshots let’s analyze this situation. Are they joking? Most likely. But they’ve repeatedly stated they believe Jack unstable, mentally ill. A point I disagree with but is their point. They are in fact acting in a menacing, threatening, violent way, towards an elderly man, regardless.
And, maybe they aren’t joking. Jay is so obsessed with Jack he wakes up at 3 AM to stalk Mediate for his posts. He’s stated as much. He lies to people, claiming to go to bed, instead going to Mediaite to stalk Jack. He is absolutely obsessed with Jack. How are we to know if he is joking? And this isn’t the first time Trayvon’s has encouraged someone to beat up Jack.
To be frank, if these posts were directed at me I would immediately file a TPO against Matt, Jay, and Tayvona. I would not hesitate. I believe Jack has enough here to be granted a TPO for 30 days at a minimum. They have motive, a plan, they’ve stated the plan, and Jack has a rational reason to believe they may follow through with the plan- 50 is now on town. 🤷♀️. I would file today and see them in 30 days for the permanent hearing. 🤷♀️- it is a simple process. He does not need an attorney.
This is what I would recommend Jack do. And this is my warning to all of them. I won’t fuck around. Try me bitches.
Jack, if you need any of their addresses or full names, or help with the TPO, email me
yinmoonflower@gmail.com
———————————————————
Hahaha all of us looking at SSwingers
Oh, War Dog training - tonight! 5PM be there or be square
War Dog!
The other thread was too long so, we needed a new heckler space.
I thought we’d start off with little morning chuckle-
Bethany made it an entire day in my desert. Good job Bethany! But she did nail down why the IG models brave the Burn-
That’s true- that’s true-













