Nighty Night AJ


Just thinking of AJ - how fun would this be?






I mean they say you pick dogs which resemble you in appearance and nature - 🤷‍♀️-  just sayin’ - this sure is not my dog nor close to it…we all know, don’t we? I don’t even need to say it and you know whose dog this look like, right? 




It’s true, I do have war dogs- and not drug addled street dogs…..



Is everyone over at SSwingers an addict? 

First, AJ is always obsessed with my 12 yr old boy. It’s freaky af. Right? Why is he always after my kid. 🤨 And why do the men over there say nothing about THAT? Mandog, looking at you.  Odd, right? Stewie sure whines when someone calls his kid ugly. .. like for months -

Second, Snakes yappy old poodle mix RaggingMenopause (who is several years older than me) last uploaded a photo onto a public platform 14 or so years ago. And, it was a heavily photoshopped headshot and she looked like a hybrid chipmunk-poodle mix. There were other pics on IG and she was perfectly plump and very very mid in them…but these photos were not technically in a public place according to Zuck- so …. Unlike Snake, I won’t share them. 😝 I won’t be a law breaker. We know Snake is a law breaker, though.  He got admonished by the law. But we saw. We saw. 🎂 Snake should close his pie-hole. We know RM will never ever share a current photo, bro. It’s cool. I also highly doubt you find any woman truly attractive, either of you, Jay or AJ- unless they look like prepubescent boys. .... I’d post a pic demonstrating your taste but I don’t want to go to jail. I care about the law. 
🤷‍♀️ seek help you freaks - signed OLD WAR DOG


Is AJ high again? Who has six fingers? And who is lurking? Them? Not me- someone sent me screenshots. 
🙄 

But for real- who has 7 fingers? What’s he blabbing about? Can someone do a wellness check on AJ! He’s so demented 

————-


Snake was crying about my fat fingers - because he’s always gotta find something to whine about -

Thanks for noticing I just had surgery on my finger, Jay. They removed an Angioleiomyoma last week. Candy can explain that to you. Unlike you druggies, I didn’t need Xanax, or a general. I’m sure you’d need both, Jay. I didn’t need drugs afterwards either because I’m not a whiny bitch... I feel confident you and RM would need that bottle of pain pills plus Xanax to make it through your daily life afterwards- 🙄 Also, my dogs don’t need drugs to navigate life because my dogs are badass war dogs. Even the 14 yr old German Shepherd manages life sober because she isn’t being projected on by a psycho alky. My dogs have a sober Dog Mom… just saying… 😊😘…. Food for thought- get healthy, Jay. 4 days sober isn’t a flex, dude, unless you have a major problem. 

*insert creepy Jay smile*
—————————————————-

Oh, Big baby Stewie wanna cry all day…how come he thinks crying is fighting. It’s so spoiled white boy, right?  




And of course Tort took “Finish Him” to mean this…. OF COURSE- this guy has the same hair as tort - and showers as often- 





Oh, the stupid SSpider wanna playz with me….

Toooooo Bad! MUTED! Dummmy! 


Never forget when they write and meme PN is a big fatty- meaning me- I’m a blimp, a giant 🐷 pig, a hog, a tramp-o-line- remember girls- I am the hog size-



 And they suggest I use cocaine like them to stay thin and fit- instead of working out or eating healthy - that means you should, too.




   




They are telling every single woman out there that they want coke and druggy thin bodies- or in some cases 12 yr old body types- because I’m fairly average and well within my BMI. So, if I am their blimp size, what are you?

Remember that ladies when you enable their behavior. 
You are really trolling yourself, not me. Notice we still haven’t seen a current picture of RagginMenopause or Jelly’s face card? Let’s see them 🐔 chickens. No? All talk- Azbania’s one picture was an old AI generated hag. So come on… put up, pussy cats 




————
I was thinking about Tort whining last night. He had a melty-melt because I called out his drug use. He said he gets to call me fat because I called him an addict- ok 🤷‍♀️- I couldn’t care less if Tort thinks I am fat. The guy brags about his dad doing coke with him! The father of the year. They aren’t people whose opinions I find valuable. 

He brags about doing coke to stay up, to stay svelte,
but hedges it with keeping his usage in check. He acts like coke-privilege- is “elite” and because he is elite, he is in control. He is above addiction. So, why whine?
 
He whines because he is not in control, we know it, and we think he is a dork. A super dork, doing dorky shit, hanging out with boomer dorks, and doing coke with rejects like RaggingMenopause. A woman who has zero taste, in men, home decor, style, anything - and I doubt reads actual adult- level books. And still insists she is Native American but last time Corri asked knew nothing about her tribe or tribal history.  A total fraud and idiot.. but does enjoy cocaine. There is that commonality. 


 😝🫵 Idiot. Now cry 😭- tool. 

And Tort- news flash- you’re an old man now doing lame shit online with super fucking racist boomers everyone hates. You’re friend thirsty af! Join a GD club! 




I’m still stuck on those losers calling Daisy a mudshark and pretending they didn’t - now Tort and Murph makin like we edited the posts. What rejects- 




You can’t handle marriage while sober, Jay? Huh, seems super duper happy to me! 🤭



What has y’all so unhappy? Maybe it’s making comments online together? Sitting on a couch, alllll day, just talking about how much you adore PN! ME! 🥰 I am such a big part of your marriage. Ta-Da! I think Holly is right about that, it’s weird af. Drink 🍹! 

Holly is due for her big glo up, btw. 50 better get on that Italian vacay RagMenopause busted in on so rudely! So intrusively like a clingy Kudzu- 
We are cheering for Holly! 



And Tort, the attorney, who openly brags about his cocaine use, is upset I called him a drug user. Help me make sense of that one. He openly discusses using cocaine, sometimes with RaggingMenopause, but we cannot mention it? 

This is his suggestion to me, I suppose, to get thin. Well, that did not work for either you or RM, Tort- so hard pass, Mr. ChonkyBeans…. Go puff on some nitrous oxide and pretend you aren’t old now, whackadoodle.




🤭🫵 imagine picking a fight with us- what a foolish thing to do- 





I know someone is rethinking that lavender marriage 




Found RaggingMenopauses Big Papa Tribal Chef 


Like they say- fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree
———————-

I just want the woman who was ordering damn cheese wheels to get the trip she deserves. Who the fuck busts a move on some stranger’s vacation? That’s the thirstiest shit I’ve ever heard of, you villain! 


Oh, by the way- Murph- I also love a good hotdog but Azbanias hot dog is foul AF bro- you’re gonna get your eye socket wizzed on with AIDs pee man 







I feel this is the level Murph has gotten to romancing his Azbanian Prince- 





Dwarf Collector! 




50, to be frank I am adored in real life. I’ve had some of the same friends for over 4 decades. People cherish me. This is one reason you idiots and your insults never leave a mark. Jay and Trayvonna’s “deep dive” was shallow, mostly inaccurate information. They are true idiots. You’re losing everything for idiots. Village clowns. 

I warned you before the ill fated Italian vacay that  you were dooming your relationship. The signs were obvious. Your wife shouldn’t have needed to spell it out for you. I tried but you refused to hear. You assumed it was merely my dislike for RM fueling the warning. It was not.

It was clear Holly would not take to RM, deep down, but would lack the ability to say no. RM is domineering, a know-it-all, a suburban Californian, who has put career first. Holly is a rural, stay at home military wife, who cooks from scratch, raises chickens and collects maple syrup, or something. You are insane 50 for not protecting your wife. You’ve been forcing these weird people on your wife for too long. She misses you. She misses you before you were addicted to Disqus and commenting. She’s tired of this weird BS. And she certainly doesn’t understand any husband and wife making comments together online. That’s bizarre in her reality. I have many friends like Holly. No way in this world would they like some woman they’ve never met coming on a European vacation with them. You did that to her.

You ruined a very important event in her life by pushing the RM thing. And yes, it was bullied on her. It was awkward and weird. I bet this was said to you so many times in so many ways, right? So stop being a fucking weirdo, asshole, drunk, 50. Accept this massive fuckup, take accountability- buy 2 tickets to Italy, and take your best friend of 29 year to Italy and fall in love, again. Don’t do it after Arizona in 2 weeks. Do it now. Pick your real friend. - because while you had issues before the trip, that trip was the final straw. Blow up your site. Delete it. She hates it all. Accept her hate you deserve that too for awhile dickweed.  🖕*hat-tip* 🖕




I mean- we country bumpkins understand a simple principle- first, never turn your back on an opponent, but if you make this mistake- it goes like this, right Greenbean? 



I’m still here to heckle you bums! 🫵 I’ve just been busy! Here is Darlene- but I’m making a Spider-Man to shoot webs out of  his bumhole just for you assholes!  Don’t worry! It’s coming! 

In the meantime, here is Snake workin out his farthole! 



And here is some motivation for Fiddy this morning- you 💩 


No animals were lost at the Animal Arc, and no human lives so far. God is great. 

————————









Darrell in the spideyverse has some knockers! Don’t let Snake mutilate Darlene! Boo! Protect SpiDDerman from Snake!  





Something SSwingers know nothing about-


Shitposting 9-5 doesn’t count boys! 

————

Ginger Orcas have standards the SSwingers fail to provide. Sorry about that’s. Check it out : 






Oh, look! Rambo Murph is training for his cage match with the Fatty Fatty Boom Boom Ginger Whale PN 
He’s unstoppable! Big strong beef stick! Filled with racist rape rage! 




—————-
This was very kind of TG and Darrell-  My cousin is a firefighter and is fighting the Hawk Fire. The Hawk Fire is off the 80 to the west.  This is a picture of the Bug Fire which was caused by an arsonist. 3 injured firefighters so far. Some houses have  burned. This is from my friend’s backyard. Their house survived due to the extreme effort of firefighters. Praise be to God. 


Laying Retardant on the Hawk Fire. This is a view from the 80.
At night- East side of Peavine.
Sunset from Sparks

0 to 60 is safe from the fires at this time. He is in the other direction. 



Very kind and American 🇺🇸 



For Snake- 



Stewie, just because you identify as a baby doesn’t make you a baby. Your breast milk fetish is bizarre- I’m sure your wife would love to ween you. We all grow tired of your constant whine! 





Ohhhh, nooo way! Stewie is calling everyone at M “PN”? Color me SHOCKED! 😮 Stewies lost his damn mind, again? Nobody saw that comin’! Maybe he needs to check in at the Super 8 for a little rest and relaxation. 



My friend made this for me because legit everyone in the whole fucking world thinks calling tits pickles is the gayest shit they’ve ever heard. 

You’re a gay man, Jay. Pickles are dicks, Jay. You are dick obsessed. Raging Menopause is married to a dick obsessed bum. Imagine how horrible it must be to Raging Menopause she will never ever have a dick or a baby… or boobs or a face card.



Ohhh Darrrrelll! He’s always thinking of me! I never grabbed you by your panties! Put your Spider-Man cosplay back on now! 





Meh is on his way to Reno! He found someone to date night with at the Golden Corral. Guess Meh into interracial dating. Good on him! 


Ok-ok- 2A made it back into rotation after last weeks racist outburst.. But let’s not forget 2a refused to get naked with Snekk at the SS pool party and he’s time and time again refused to participate in Murph’s disgusting Reno Train Gang Rape- so 2A is our Redneck Boomer - for sure 2A needs to work on his manners and racism but overall 2A isn’t on the subhuman level with AJ, Murph, Stewie, Rick, Snek, RagingMenopause - 50 🫵- that dude is getting divorced over those subhumans 




Snake you better call Disqus 911- Beg Akasha to come save you! 

Haha 🤣 Snake lying to Rm? No way! Remember this is about the length Jay will go to lie, twist a story, manipulate things, to avoid any and all accountability. 

This was another meme they posted that night and it definitely includes her children! Lies Raging Menopause….

You can’t deny your eyes! 
Now this wasn’t an almost identical AI representation of her kid like Jay and Co did mine (remember this is why he was admonished by police)- but come on! Still a kid! They were definitely including kids in the memes to drag Daisy. They lie. Like always. 

She’s beat up, on Ebt, eating crap, dressed like a hooker, has a restraining order. So the kids dad is abusive and broke. His shirt says: lil mamas man. Daisys been clear her kids dad is a wealthy educated professional. 🤷‍♀️- much much wealthier than Pickle Nose, I’m sure. 



So Raging Menopause gets home and both Snake and Murph tell her: nothing happened!  It was all Daisy! 🌼 (or that’s the jest of it) Daisy was stirring the pot! We just made some funny memes! What’s the big deal! 


Pickle 🥒 Nose here reposts his lie- Daisy just caused it all! She’s just a dramatic woman! The real injured person is PickleNose! She told him to go back to his racist site- omfg- TWICE- someone stroke him! 
 
Ahhhhh to the rescue! No, Ah guy, while she is a mediocre human, Jays lying to you. He is a trash human. 

And who caved again? That dumb attorney! I called that didn’t I?!? Why is he so desperate for such deadbeat online friends? Anyone wondered about that? He takes lip from fucking low IQ Pickle Nose! Bahaha! 


———————————————

How is your Saturday Night?
Bet Holly dumped 50 for ruining her Italian vacay and because she caught him cheating with pickle 🥒 nose 👃 Jay-  they just can’t get enough- 
Just my opinion of course 

———————————-
Shut up, Reject Rambo- we all know you posted that dumb meme! I’d be embarrassed, too! Super lame 😒! Almost Rick level lame. ALMOST. Were you day drinking drunk?




Check out Vanilla White Boy Rick trying to sound hard though: 


Snake lies, again! He didn’t have friends in HS- he was bullied. 

————————————————-
Stewie woke up this morning and chose violence- Call CPS- can we heckle Stewie? 


——————————

Can Snake ever tell the truth? Ever? Besides the time he called them all cockroaches I’ve never seen that person tell one truth. Check this whooper out- 

Murph and AJ and all the bros were being unabashedly racist. So racist in fact, Snake had to delete comments and edit them. But he lied and tried to blame Daisy. See how he does that? Now, I don’t care they’re racist. Let their colors shine! I’m merely pointing out how Snake LIES about his involvement, participation, and gaslights about it… twisting the story. 





Let’s look at the evidence. No, this isn’t about Daisy. It is about Snakes integrity, or lack of integrity. They are racist. They admit to being racist. However, he hides that from people he knows might not like the racism. 
 This was posted to Diasy- among many other memes 


 
2As comment was so racist Snake admittedly edited it. He did not edit it because he disagreed with the statement. He edited it to avoid trouble with Disqus. In fact, he blamed Daisy for them bullying her. 


Here Snake is blaming Daisy for AJ and Murph bulling her kids. She didn’t have the right to fight back did she? 

Not to be a outdone: Rick had to get a random one in

   

He all knew Murph and AJ were racists. Daisy is a foolish person. That’s sad for her- you used her good Jay! Like you used Karla and like you use everyone 

Snake is always ok with them bullying kids, as long as it’s not Stewies kids. Remember that. 

She needs to lay back and accept their abuse- you see- SD always needs to make this point. But wait, is that Snake involved in the drama? He was so adamant he didn’t know the full story! So adamant it was really Daisy who instigated it all! 



The racism will continue at Snakes site like Daisy claims. She isn’t wrong. Here it is today. Why wouldn’t it? The site owner participates in it. 

So when Daisy clocks Snake at m and calls SS racist is she wrong? Not at all. Snake needs to grow some balls and stop lying all the time. Be a man Snake.  Snake,  You were there for the entire racist exchange and even took part in it 🤮- You are the VILLAIN - just own it.


We haven’t forgotten Daisy stole from us after we were so nice to her and let her mod. She stole from us to make friends with Snake. That was shady. We knew who he was and that he was using her, and she got used. 🤷‍♀️  Who else will get burned by Snake? 

——————————————————————-

How did the doxxing crisis go? Murph promised to dox himself if nobody doxxed him today- who is holding their breath?  who even cares? 

Motherhood! Something RagginMenopause will never experience. Isn’t it beautiful? God is good. 




Oh! A new meme! Pork Rinds! 😋 mmm yumm! 




Finally! Snake didn’t lie! 


————————————

Meh, the Royal We do not acknowledging you, peasant. You are not invited near our personhood. 

My Royal Guard knows to look out for the creature known as  Meh: 






Ah, shit! I found Dico! Da Fuk is it!?




Meh is coming to Reno. Remember when Chef Security officer over there, RagingMenopause, offered CatLivesMatters bail money if he visited Jack? Wonder what Meh was offered? A blowie? By which one? Discuss in comments.
Let’s webcam Meh 🫤 as he prepares- 





Oh, Gooooody! The SSwinger clown show has started! Let’s tune in: Live Stream to SS.com Live Cam 




Whelp! I found my Halloween costume- Imma cosplay SomeDude 



Yeah- TrollU it was up for more than 60 secs as we have a screenshot of it. It is odd you love throwing around “Mudshark” given you’ve two adopted “brown boys”- the pilot looks an awful lot like good ole dad! Wonder if he’s considered a dna test? I sure would given your posts!! So creepy! Creepy evil man! God sees all creeper!👀 ew 



(Mind you this is all in one day! They cry about PN and Jack allllll efffffin day) 

Hey Papa Smurf! I know, I know! You say you don’t read MX - another lie by a SSWinger. I see you, too Smurf. You’re all rejects. This was sent to me so I can share with you. You’re welcome. 



Sad thing about Daisy is she still hasn’t figured out Dico isn’t Black, isn’t female, probably isn’t American- like NorthStar repeatedly states. I believe NS on this- and his sources. Daisy still doesn’t know Dico is a cat fish trolling her- Daisy has lost the plot. However, we all universally hate Murph! So fuck Murph and let’s stomp his small Vienna Sausage ! 



I want to dissect this- this is AJ lying. He lurks constantly. He is tethered to a home computer and uses Cox.  Stop lying AJ. We see you. 




Hahaha they’ve been crying about MXers all day AGAIN- of their 300 comments 250 of them are about Karla, Daisy, Jack, or PN. That’s some winning! 

Check this out- Jelly says they all agree to avoid M but Snake cannot abide by his own rules because he is obsessed with Jack….this is some creepy cult stuff. 


And here is the proof he is obsessed with Jack🤣

Can we discuss YOUR socks snake, like No Soy? And that weird one which reminds us all of AWMs circa 2020…

Here is Snake blabbering about Jack all day on Disqus.. boohoo Jack Jack Jack….

More Jack… Jack… he even make memes of Dennys 

Oh, look! More Jack because Snake is obsessed with Jack…flagging Jack, stalking Jack… he can’t stay away from Jack…


And when he and his bros aren’t obsessed with Jack they see PN EVERYWHERE- here is PN! 🤣
 Oh look! Another PN! 


And someone else was PN! 


And this was PN, too-! They said so! 

And no, no, I was never admonished by any law enforcement- wow that attorney is dumb af as he should know that! Also- that’s how I found out Azbania was in Albania- it was ISPs by the way. 🤷‍♀️ I’m just much smarter than Azrael. Sorry, not sorry, dumb attorney. But I never contacted the dumb attorneys work like they claim. I love that rumor which they started. Wasn’t me, dumb attorney. If I contacted your work you would 100% know it was me. 




————————

Poor SD- I clocked you - or rather *whispers* he did. 


Sunshine Dust you say-




Oh- Murph’s song- Stp Sex & Violence 😉









———

Oh look! SD! 👋 SD! How is your new bird? 


Darrrrrrelllll! Stop! 
Dance baby! Dance! 




Rambo Murph needs to up his gear- shit is getting old af! I wonder if he can shoot at all anymore? Naw- RM out shoots him now. 






This is the BEST you can come up with Jay? After your online comedy course and this is it?!? Get your money back dude! 

Jay- it was because you trolled a 9 yr old boy! And after you said to call, which both GB and I did, you posted the call on YT like a child. And then you continued to meme my kid. Come on now, stop lying. This is also why the police admonished you. You have a real problem with lyin! Sucks to be you- a bully of children. - while I personally know you incapable of taking accountability for your actions I also won’t let you lie about the facts. 
 Jay, you can’t stalk us- sorry bro- 😎 we are too cool for you. I love that you try… all day, every day- lurking 👀- 😆 




Meh, stay away from me. You’ve been warned. You aren’t welcome near me. 


Oh! 

Here we are with the fatty jokes! This is what they call humor! We at MX suggest MEH take Stewie to his local Golden Corral- that’s more fitting.  Stewie and Meh on a Golden Corral date before making out at the Super 8.




Here comes lil Short Bus rider Darrell with his monkey feet to get his two cents in. …


What is always on Murph’s mind? Sexual violence. So funny. 😂  It is hilarious! /s …..🤣 RM loves it and so does that dude Azbania! Winning! Murph knows his target audience! Pick-Me girl and men who hate women.

And Rick is not lying (for a change)- these were screenshot sent to me by one of buddies. 🫶🏼😈

I told y’all they’d dance! And I told them- everyone hates them.  Maybe because they’re closet rapists, racists, pedos, bullies, and creeps? 
———————

How many PNs will Stewie find today? And how many fat memes will be made today at SS of PN? An orca? A “trampoline”?  Because you’re so devoid of imagination, drunk and stupid, we will help you out! 




We are LEGION! 😈 

 ————————


We stopped trying to make Snake take accountability a long time ago. We know he did wrong. He will never take accountability because he is unable to take accountability. He is a bad person. RM is his soulmate. She completes him. Now we just heckle them, and their broskis,  when they do crappy things to people. That infuriates them.






And we are all watching this together- yes, even you Darrell.  Sit down, Darrell. You can do it.

Just as a side note- I can’t stand James Joyce - I did however like Waiting for Godot, not that you can compare their writing styles. I do find some similarities to certain people situation, sitting around, waiting for someone to appear similar. 😂🙌- Doing nothing - but nothing. 

That however is not me- I just finished Their Eyes Were Watching God, Maltese Falcon, and Heart of Darkness- my goal is to complete the 100 books to read before you die list. - Penguins.

Oh, noes! Murph is coming for us guns blazing hot! We messed with his Azbanian Prince, again! “FATTY FATTY GINGER WHALE BETTER RUN!” 

Hang in there Murph! 😂🫵 You might survive the humiliation of being catfish by that foreign  dude Azrael…. 


——————————

Hey! Snake! Stop picking fights with PNs Ghost Army! I did not say it yesterday like Snake claims but I am saying it today! It’s dead, Jim! 


It’s Dead 💀! 

Happy Sunday! And we’ve started out this Sunday with Snake crying like the bitch he is- 


Remember, we always know we are winning when he calls me a fat tramp. He cannot help himself. This little narcissistic, closet gay (imo) always gives his anger issues away. When he goes straight to the fatty tramp insult- even though we all know his wife has been married 4 times and has a major weight issue- we know PN army is winning.
 And let’s not even mention his failure as a realtor. Snake, remember- you called Karlea’s 16 properties poverty. After you did a “deep dive” on her, stalked her, found all her financial investments, you declared to your broskis on a public forum her 16 properties were worthless because some were manufactured housing. Ya- that happened. Tsk tsk.  Only a reject would think that. A reject with little understanding of financial properties.
 And this my reject frienemies, is why you are universally hated. Because you troll everyone in the most desperate way- even people who are generally friendly with you. AJ- you’re older than dirt- isn’t it about time to beg God for forgiveness? 


And yes, obviously you would think I am fat Snake. You and AJ obsess over my 12 yr old son’s body. That has not gone unnoticed. Your wife also had her boobs removed. And you say weird things like you skip over the boobs and go straight to the good stuff- we aren’t sure what that means coming from you 
—————————

Moose 🫎 Lips went paddle boarding, once- Snekky’s been working hard on her fitness 💪 



I know they’re super mad because they keep calling me fat and crosseyed- 🤣🤣🫵 If I am fat, Diabetes Chef over there is a Moose! 🫎 



And stupid Stewie and Rick and Murph see PN EVERYWHERE! And of course- TrollU starts to meme PN- thinking he’s got “me”

Look! They made a PN Orca, again! You got me guys! I’m a cross-eyed ginger whale! Orcas are Alpa predators you losers 



And stupid Snake thinks PN BROKE IN! Omg! 😱 what an idiot! 


These guys are LOSERS! Hahaha 😆 and yes, someone in PN Ghost Army sent me those screenshots- losers. There is no ONE PN anymore- there are dozens of PNs now. I’m not its leader.. it is just a group of people who cannot stand SSwingers or the way they treat people- you know, like harassing everyone and then flagging them out, going to Disqus to complain about everyone while you are the racists, misogynistic, homophobic crybullies- 

Snake is the thinnest skinned crybully on Disqus and everyone knows it- it’s the biggest joke.

—————


Someone texted me-

Murph got a 3rd world parasite from Azbania 😜🤣💕

Oh, shit! Murph looks like he’s gonna toss his biscuits after eating Azbanias dirty cat! Like he might die! Get Murph the barf bucket! Azbania’s pussy went down wrong! 



😉🫵


* Dragon Army *

Oh, 💀 dear-




Calling about the super Haunted Super 8 Motel- 

———————————————

Best Bean Dip recipes- 




Boohoo 😭 We made them cry moar 😉 

Snake calling me a tramp when he is his wife’s 4th husband- alll of which she’s called losers, including Snake, one a dishwasher or something at a Mexican Restaurant. Pretty sure Snake said he was Mexican, not that we care- Mexicans are cool with us!  

 But wait- didn’t these same men call Daisy a mudshark? Snake was there and defended them! So— they understand RM was in an interracial marriage, too, right? Doesn’t that make her tarnished goods by their standards? That’s what they told Daisy anyway… they implied she was ruined. Weird hypocrisy going on over there. Not that we agree with their “mudshark” statement at all- we at MX found that disgusting. But by their own standards, Snake married a mudshark or bean dipper. 🤷‍♀️ His rules. 



They’re so confused why so many people dislike them. 🧐   It’s obviously their “winning” personalities, their racism, their misogyny, their ignorance, their lack of values. Stewie, you must be the dumbest person on Disqus. Karla runs circles around you. 
——————————————
Oh, look! Murphy is cooking a cat up for his boyfriend Azbania! What was its name? Andrew? No, Hilli. RIP Hilli. I bet Hilli tastes better than Azbania’s dark wood🤤 





Any bets on the Sheriff laughing 🤣 their assess off at Stewie right now? 

Stewie - look at this freak! Someone found this footage of our lil psycho and asked for it to be published 





Is Stewie still crying? Rhetorical question. 


This was the “winning team” Daisy picked- 🤷‍♀️ I still have empathy for her. We trolled her enough. She stole our photos to give to them- true but just because we have discernment and always knew they were horrible people does not mean she did. That’s my opinion. Overall Daisy is ok.  She bedded down with Racist Rick and AJ- shame on her. 





Looking forward to it Stewie! And I will tell the Sheriff you keep falsely accusing me of something I have not done. As I said in my blog, please don’t stroke out man, the insurance isn’t high enough! 😂 I might suggest seeking mental health! You seem very unstable! Can someone call the Crisis Hotline for Stewie and do a wellness check on him? I’m worried he is in psychosis! 




He is such an idiot- People let this basket case handle their real estate transactions? That’s frightening given he is so dumb and unhinged. Granted, he rides the skirt tails of his father and would be an abject failure without him but that doesn’t change things. The guy is still completely clueless and a total crayon eater. No, Stewie, that was not me. I was not on Disqus…. Eat Ritalin like RM while you’re at it- maybe you’ll calm down 




It’s creepy Stewie keeps having sexual fantasies about me- 
Stop Stewie! You’re too feminine and nuts for me. And not in a good way! 

Please, don’t stroke out, man! Your life insurance isn’t that high! You’ve gone mad nuts. Are you on drugs? 



Stewie is friggin’ unhinged! He is spamming PN, again!   “PN” is everywhere! Who is PN anymore anyway? Not me! I haven’t been PN in forever. It’s rather like the Dread Pirate Roberts or Keyser Soze. I’ve explained this to you multiple times but you seem too stupid to comprehend it. 


Rick, you are mentally deficient. What do we expect from someone who pays to see Bryan Adam’s? Not much. But man, you’re really simple- like dumber than SomeDude.


This is the joke. 😭 I own Stewie. I snap 🫰 my fingers and they cry PN for days. It’s Majika. Dance boys! 


Stop lurking Jay! I see you! 👀 I don’t lurk at SS. People send me screenshots. That is factually accurate. 


Azbania is low- hanging fruit, Murph- Everyone makes him scurry off like a cockroach now. Sorry your boyfriend cried again. 😭😭- and bro, stop pretending you know how I smell. I smell- delicious-


It truly is a mistake to pick a fight with a redhead. I don’t know what to tell you. We have an army of darkness at our disposal. 



Darrell does have cute lil monkey feets




Obviously 🙄 someone was on the SSwingers email chain gang- Snake’s How To-




Someone submitted this Drunk Diarrhea Mouth in the Wild ?? 😜  🤷‍♀️ 



Ok, Darrell- you can stop lurking 🫶🏼


What’s funny is Snake pretending he doesn’t lurk all day long. Why does he do that? 🤓- is it to attempt to influence his cult followers to stop lurking because he’s always lying about PN? Yes… like when he called PN fat and cross-eyed? He got caught bad in that one. 

He also got caught lying about the sheriff and bullying kids. 



Heck, yeah! I’ll hot rod a pacer you dumb ass! 🤣🫵

I’ll name it corn cobbler  hahaha! Bug off, Meh. Go make more fatty AI of RM.


I’m dying! Meh made this AI of Fake Indian Diarrhea Mouth as tribute! He bothered to called her Chef Security of SS, adorned her with turquoise earrings, badge and all! This is how she is viewed by all of Disqus. SD goes, please! Please don’t frisk me! 🤣🫵😭 omg! Stop! 




She’s guarding some apartments. Bahaha! 🤣 

Someone needs this as their avatar! 



Because Arizona sucks- 



Did Steve the Turtle die? He is like 95





Haha someone made me Chewbecky stickers- and that’s the biggest joke of all- who the fuck picks a fight with a  the wookie?  I got Han Solo, SkyWalker, Yoda, and Princess Leia on my side. Are the SSwingers mentally challenged? 



Maybe hanging out with that draggy Azbanian Prince, playing his little soldier boy, and eating his wood is paying off for Murph. Look at this! He is working on his forearms unlike T-rex Snake! Hawt! Roar! 🦁 


 
And you, boys, your material has gone very stale. 😉 Sorry, I’m all hot and sweaty from working out, unlike RM- who sits on a couch, drinking and commenting all day. 🐮 







Anyone else catch that part Snake said Karla emailed him on her husband’s email ( because you know how he asks everyone to email him for various reasons) - and after that he used her husbands name to dox her? And he found out she owned a restaurant and 6 stick built properties and 10 double wides. But he went on to say she was poverty because they were cheap properties. - I am here to remind everyone he blamed me for doxxing her- but it was him. 

No- no my friends, Snake just admitted he did some kind of investment research into Karla. He did that as revenge because she wouldn’t behave on his site. He did the same to Greenbean. He tried to do that on me and failed. He did that on Jack Burns. Whom else? 🤔 



I don’t know man, Murph was hungry and we all know his Azbanian Prince doesn’t feed him anything but wood





Darrell is on his way to rescue the sinking ship 


SD is on a bender 



Moving forward- 

Some anonymous poster submitted this for me to post- they’re a golf connoisseur and suggested this.


—————————————————
No joke, I’m thoroughly enjoying this!- Love Ginger Whale 😛💕


374 😂🫵 @ 1:15


Leave it to AJ to heckle a non-profit Catholic charity serving homeless. One thing about Jack, he donates to homeless charities. I know that because AJ and Snake trolled him over it. Say what you will about Jack, but Jack’s a good human. God sees all and I am pleased AJs body is bringing him closer and closer to meeting his maker. 




Thanks AJ! You give the best boomer pro-tips!!





As seen on SSwingers late at night in short form




We think it was turning them on-


We at MX thought we’d pass along the full “how to video” they were playing with- 

Don’t mind me- 


I’m just enjoying the eating. 

And Jay admits he mostly goes to Mediaite to stalk Jack- Rick responding with some gaslighting and blames Jack for Snake stalking him and wishes death upon his head. So typical of these mental ill boomers. 



———-

This one is for GB- ☺️









That’s right- we are eating baby - 
——————————-


 We are glad SSwingers have finally admitted they are a cult. 






The best part of yesterday was learning Rick was going to a Bryan Adam’s concert. 🎶  Ya. I mean, does it get better?


Hey Ricky Baby- and all you weirdos at SS- my big beaver 🦫- 

That you all love to talk abouts and think abouts - like this

You olds talking about my beaver all day is kinda disturbing considering half of you are gay- and the other half wear diapers- I am not into your freaky swinger pool parties and possible animal sex with that poor street dog you call a hooker- so remember this—-

I have —-


And the real law on my side- my beaver is off limits to you freaks! Imagine being Jays wife and watching them post about my beaver? She’s such a tool. What a pick-me cunt.

Jay stop lying to Elizabeth. You forgot to tell her I called you before I called your manager or the police. You know like a normal mom would do when they saw an adult bullying their kid. Greenbean called, too. We took many steps to de-escalate. You were the one who escalated at every step instead of de-escalating the situation. 


Great tip! 



At this point it could be anyone- who haven’t these guys pissed off? 

Not that MX condones violence in anyway but really, at some point SS trolls need to take some accountability and stop whining. 🤷‍♀️


Word on the street is Snakes got his Fake Indian back in the gym after we called her out on being fatty pants.. work it girl!  Still no face shot we see! 




Hang in there Murph! That dude Azrael might let you nail him yet!






OWNED DISCO- Snake throws everyone under the bus eventually 


And I know - for sure Azbania’s ISP pinged 3 separate times out of Albania 🇦🇱.  That one was caught in the honeypot.

TrollDaddy getting ready for his Arizona Pool Party 




Darrell on his way to Arizona - he’s got something something on his mind after all those late night grindfests 


Boy is about to see a catfish- 

Someone sent this to me and said it’s why we never see her face - oh, dear! 

Also- there was a passing hello to side piece One- man, that’s got to be humbling for him. Ouch- he will wait there for a little scratch on the head like a good puppy. 😕




Hehehe this is definitely the kind of weird shit we’d find at Jelly’s house - I mean when she’s not  🚶‍♂️ in Detroit 🤣



🤣 you just know this is SDs freaky ass kitchen, right Karla? Hahaha 


Another day in paradise - makes sense now- 😉


Yeah, I saw some screenshots of Fiddy crying in his beard over his wife dumping him. And my thoughts on that were well, yeah- I mean- you ruined her long planned vacation by forcing a virtual stranger on her; a bossy, pushy, overbearing stranger. What did you expect?  I told you so, man. 🤷‍♀️


She HATES you both 😂🫵

——————————

Sponsored Ad- Looking for new housekeeper in Scottsdale? May do diaper changing 


————————————————

Who has the coolest algorithm? PN, of course. 







Thanks for letting everyone know you’re lurking more Snake-  constantly lurking and lurking more- 

This is me laughing in your face man. Ha! You always use the same weak, pathetic defense when your fat wife gets caught berating  Karla for what you and AJ and all your minions do. Reno Breakdown! No, we are heckling you and your small weiner. You all roast kids. It screams, neglected as children. 


Yes, we are laughing at you and your small peen energy, and your trashy, poverty ways. And dude, your wife is kinda fat. Oops. She let herself go. And TrollU- man, please stop. I bet your wife is nice, but c’mon. 


And TrollDaddy? Do you really want to get on my naughty list? Is that a smart move? 
Murph is still running around 💩 himself over a Transgender Azbanian - we love that for him. So embarrassing. 





Luke 10:19 

Behold, I give you the authority to trample on snakes and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 😊☀️ that’s a good Jesus verse 

Look at RM attacking Karla- what a trashy hypocrite 


Isn’t that so self-righteous of her when at her own site they constantly attack kids. Here AJ is obsessing over my son’s body again- like a freak. 
 Twice in a row AJ was discussing my son’s size. What kind of a man does that? Why is he bullying a kid? 

And her freak husband who sits and lurks at MX all day is here admitting it- he certainly did not stop AJ or Rick from talking about or dragging kids. RM is full of it, Karla. She is dumber than a box of rocks… and looks it. 










For AJ- to help with all his gastrointestinal issues- 

Cooking with Laura- 💕😉- she’s my girl! We see eye to eye on everything. Her recipes are delish and healthy. 




——————————
Fiddy’s improving! Must be all that alone time. 





Troll Daddy scoring points with Snake. What a good boy. 





———————————————————-

Support for AJ sponsored by SSwingerville- 


——————————————————

This is gonna be a bad day for D-man…

Darrell ended up making some  poor choices- 


Big D started the night out on the mic- 





The 🕷️ that lives at SSwingerville. I know who he is, he knows I know- it’s really kinda creepy how we both know. 
Who else knows? 3- that I 👁️- who does he see? Not me. Ha! 




Someone turned him into a bird and no it wasn’t me- 😇 
J-bird 🐦 



No Face in the Wild - you forgot about him? Ha! You shouldn’t have. 




Rickster in the wild 😜- playing with an Elephant 




Omg look at the nose and horrible choice in clothing with the bowl hair cut! Blah blah blah endless noise making! We all know who this is by the dumbo ears, right?  😭 




SD in the Wild- our lil Cupid 💘 



AJ in the Wild 😜 So stealth 




Fiddy in the Wild - tough guy! 



Snake wants everyone to believe I look like this- and I think it’s funny he thinks it’s a horrible look. It’s not even a flex. So weird - I’m like 70 pounds lighter but this lady looks great. 



Fiddddddy! Yay! 😁 💕 what was that beer for brats? Genesee Cream Ale! Right! 



I just know AJs wife looks at him like this over her noodles 



Spiders are engineers - no way 


My babies eat like royalty - 😋 🤤 Not sure what SSwingerville is freaking out about - check it out- so good.


And just a reminder- we all be kung-fu fighting! It’s Sunday! Everyone, Everywhere! KungFu Fighting! Have today! I’ll be watching you- 👁️ 



👀🤷‍♀️😊-  that’s all 



😂🫵 




CatLivesMatter ringname “Rebel Kenny” is in the ring first 








Oh, yeah- if I had a problem with Elizabeth, she’d know-she wouldn’t need to guess. 😉 

Look at AJ trying to blow smoke 💨 up everyone’s ass name calling my kiddo again but we found out he’s an atheist, with a back problem and a major issue with poopy in his panties…. I wonder why?  - lmao 



If I were to compare Greenbean to one fictional character it would be Jax Teller -  🖕



  Anyone check in on the 🤡 site today after they got wrecked so hard at Mediaite? Rick’s meltdown was epic- of course they are probably patting themselves on the back for a battle well lost. 




          

Ok 👌  ok- I got one for you to sneak off to bed to tonight as your wife gets dirty with the 3 idiots - here you go- man 


Oh- lil more? Mkay- Huggy says you’re welcome 



This will kill the poor creeps - 



Here is one for Rick -   He was trolled so hard today he looked like this guy


Poor Murph- so lonely and stuck making out with the ratchet Azbanian Prince 🫅 We are all laughing at him, but let’s toss him a bone. 🦴 





Ha! Facts 🫵  🕷️ 



 I heard my creepy stalker lurkers were posting pics of prepubescent boyish girls so this is for all the real men:


Omg 😱 🐍 is going to 🪦 screaming FATTY!


AJ is looking for a 🌲  right now or Mandog or CatLivesMatter… while all the other men are looking at her …




  

Let’s all say a prayer for AJ- he doesn’t have much longer to find God, he’s pretty old. 
    

 And remember folks- it is better to be poor and of God than rich and not- for we inherit the Kingdom of Heaven 



Who are we collectively thinking of right now? 😑



I would be like the bitch in throws that did track and field if this was legal- 



Wait, what? What is this? Hunter Biden said what? Huh- 🤔….. hmmmmm…. Do we know people like this? 



Greenbean and I just wanted you to listen to this:






I was forced to read The Odyssey in freshman Honors English and that was a horrible experience. I hated it. It is a terrible book. At the time, I was glad Circe turned the crew into pigs which was an unpopular opinion in the 90s but I felt they were buffoons. Also, in the book, they were in her island for much longer than depicted in the movie. If memory serves me it was closer to a year Circe had Odysseus. And I thought Odysseus an idiot for being basically captured by Calypso. And Penelope was such a whiny waste of a woman, in my mind. I pretty much hated them all. 

As a young woman I couldn’t name what it was which bothered me so much about The Odyssey, now I can, misogyny. It is a misogynistic tale where the villains are mostly victims. That said, this was a decent movie and my son enjoyed it. I wish someone would explore Calypso as a rapist someday but I doubt men are ready for that. That was probably Nolan’s best troll of the movie, he made the hot white woman Odysseus biggest stumbling block. 

It was definitely made by a man for men and Matt Damon delivered that punch. Elliot Page delivers an outstanding performance. The casting was not off. What struck me was the sacking of Troy. Some bonehead mentioned Sinon was not in The Odyssey and while that is technically true I would direct them to both Virgil’s Aeneid and Dante’s Inferno, both of which draw directly from Homer. And if you’re taking issue with some artistic licensing and want to experiencing The Odyssey the way the Ancient Greeks intended, please, go find a lyre, get mad drunk, and recite it in poem form out loud- maybe stab someone and sacrifice them to the gods while you’re at it. Anyway…

 There was a scene that reminded me of an almost identical scene from John Woos The Killer 1989- which tells me  Christopher Nolan is a John Woo fan. Who isn’t ? 

If you’ve not seen either The Killer or The Odyssey you should see both. 

The Killer Church ShootOut 




Bar Scene 





map